jobs.postgresql.org - SPEC - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rudi Starcevic
Subject jobs.postgresql.org - SPEC
Date
Re: jobs.postgresql.org - SPEC
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

As a start on jobs.postgresql.org we need to build a spec. list for the
site.
I can start off a few idea's and other's can add their input.

The site can be simple or elaborate.

Here's some simple points to begin with:
There just idea's - nothing set in concrete.

Ideally the site is build how you and others would like to see.
Please add your thoughts to the following list and/or rule out those
options which are overkill or not neccesary.

a) Multi language ( I'll need some advice on the best method for this )
b) Opt in email alert list for job postings
c) RSS file for interested people to use in their site(s)
d) Drill down Country to State level ( no city )
e) Member profile for Employers to search for Employees (
username/password )
f) Company profile for Employees to search for Employers (
username/password )
g) Super User approval for all new listings ( both employer and employee )
f) Time limit of Job postings ( to help keep list relevant ).
h) Time limit extension for Employers to log in and extend job posting.
i) Flash ??

Thanks
Best Regards
Rudi.