Re: [HACKERS] about NULL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: [HACKERS] about NULL
Date
Re: [HACKERS] about NULL  (Darko Prenosil <darko.prenosil@finteh.hr>)
List pgsql-general
On 21 May 2003 at 16:10, zhangyue wrote:

> Hi,
> How can I get the tuples one of whose attributes is NULL?
> For example,
>   First, create table tb(id int,name text);
>   Then   insert into tb values(1);
> insert into tb values(2,'Rose');
>   I want to select the tuples whose attribute name= NULL,
> How to write the sql ?

select columns from table where attribute is null;

This should have been on postgresql-general, not on hackers..

HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Fourth Law of Applied Terror:    The night before the English History mid-term,
your Biology    instructor will assign 200 pages on planaria.Corollary:    Every