Re: Autoconf code - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Re: Autoconf code
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
Thanks again Adam.
My pleasure.
as well as the install target that Andreas mentioned.
Actually, the install target is done.  It installs to --prefix or AC_DEFAULT_PREFIX, which I believe Andreas set to /usr/local/pgadmin3, but that is not in any code that I delivered, so it would have to be changed in the CVS tree.
If your C++ is good, then before release we need to merge Keith's Query
Builder (from the context menu) and Andreas' Query Tool (from the SQL
button). There are 2 things to do here:

1) Update the QB to use Andreas' threaded query/results results grid
code from the QT.

2) On the QB there is a view menu. The idea is that there should be an
identical menu on the Query Tool and the user be able to select the
query tool they prefer. The Query Build option on the context menu, and
the SQL button on the main form will both take on the same function and
fire off whichever was the previously used query tool.

I'm not entirely sure what any of the above means, but I will take a look at it and see if I can't figure it out.  :)

ahp