[Fwd: PostgreSQL hosting providers] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: PostgreSQL hosting providers]
Date
Re: [Fwd: PostgreSQL hosting providers]
Re: [Fwd: PostgreSQL hosting providers]
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

Just received this from Jonas.  Looks like an update is scheduled for that page by whoever decides to maintain that
pagenext.  :)

Jonas, thanks for taking the time to go through this list.  I'm moving on from maintaining the Techdocs site, so it's
ina bit of flux as to who will next look
after things, but I'm pretty sure they'll make good use of your list when stuff settles down.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift