Re: System lockup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DeJuan Jackson
Subject Re: System lockup
Date
List pgsql-general
The boxes that I've tested and gotten this problem on are as different
as night and day, it's easier to sum up the similarities [they are all
SMP systems with 2 processors (so your BIOS suggestion might fix things,
I'll try to take a look the next time one of them drops)].
  I'm not sure if their BOIS/chipset maker is the same or not (Ones a
DELL and the others an IBM).