Re: JDBC with SSL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: JDBC with SSL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
John,

The error message indicates that your client doesn't trust the servers
certificate.  My guess is that you are using a self-signed certificate
on the server.  If you want to be able to connect you are going to need
to import that certificate into the client side java certificate store
so that it recognizes the self-signed certificate as valid and trusted.

thanks,
--Barry