Re: JDBC with SSL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From John Laban
Subject Re: JDBC with SSL
Date
Re: JDBC with SSL
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello again,

I have made numerous attempts to import the certificate from the server to
the client machine using java keytool with no success - the keytool
complains that the file is not a valid X.509 format.

Additionally, for my application, only the encryption of the channel is
important so if it is possible to create an ssl connection without the
authentication portion that would be the best solution.

However I would still appreciate any information on how to import the
certificate (as generated using the Postgresql documention) into the java
certificate store.