Re: jdbc.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: jdbc.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Jean-Christian,

Thanks for the information.  I have fixed the first link.  The second
link is correct, but the process that automatically builds the docs from
current CVS isn't currently completing.  I will bring that to the
attention of those responsible to get that fixed.

thanks,
--Barry