Re: configuration according to the database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: configuration according to the database
Date
List pgsql-general
If you are looking for speed, I would make the whole thing as arrays in memory
in C++, and just do backups to the database on a regular basis.

If you need continuous non loss of data, or true SQL compatibility and or
portablity in your application, that won't apply.