Re: PostgreSQL downloads compressed with bzip2 instead - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: PostgreSQL downloads compressed with bzip2 instead
Date
List pgsql-general
How about both, until the tools become more readily availabe or bzip is
built into Winzip. With windows versoin 'around the corner' it will be
imiportant for the ease of installation for the usual windows joe to not
have to hunt around the web for a command line only version of bzip and
not use a gui (current situation for bzip).