Re: nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Stump
Subject Re: nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

Thanks again.  Yes, I was able to create a dump file at that point so I
don't think it is a software bug.  Besides, the view had been in use for
about a year and a half.  We're going to run some memory and disk
diagnostics.

--Tim