Re: Server Databases Clash : NO mention of PostgreSQL ? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Server Databases Clash : NO mention of PostgreSQL ?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 18 Jan 2003 at 14:50, Bruno Baguette wrote:
> Does somebody knows why this eWeek article that does a benchmark of
> theses Databases (DB2 7.2 ,SQL Server, MySQL,Oracle9i and ASE) whithout
> having added PostgreSQL ?
>
> Here's the URL of the article :

I read it and it gave me a feeling that benchmarks were run on windows. That
can explain why postgresql is absent from there.

Bye
 Shridhar

--
statistics, n.:    A system for expressing your political prejudices in convincing
scientific guise.