From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: [GENERAL] www.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ok we vote and that who vote against it are paying the costs
no problem from that point of view

And with that opinion: "other sites don't have banners"
www.postgresql.org is no other site.
If we can improve webpages with the income of the ads why not.
All talk about marketing ... ADS ARE SOME KIND OF MARKETING

It's an honor that someone wants to place ads on a site cause then the
site is viewed by many people.

regards Ewald