Re: passing variables - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From hodges@xprt.net
Subject Re: passing variables
Date
List pgsql-novice
There was another problem with the library I am using,
session_register() no longer works.  Here is the fix

This seems to have fixed it (about line 300 in
login.inc.php):

session_start();
if (! isset ($_SESSION['gUser']))
{$gUser = '';}
else {$gUser=$_SESSION['gUser'];}

Now the php_lib_logins_include library seems to work with current
php, postgresql, and redhat 8.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

Tom