For PowerBuilder connect to postgreSQL Q&A - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From hjohnson
Subject For PowerBuilder connect to postgreSQL Q&A
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi.
I am a PowerBuilder User (Taiwan) .  I got some problem when I use the
RAD Tool(PB) to connect to the postgreSQL DataBase in a linux server.

My env is :
Client -> Windows Me with PowerBuilder6.5 + psqlODBC
Server-> Linux Mandrake8.2  with PostgreSQL-7.2-12  postmaster start
whit -i -S to share whit TCP/IP connecting.

My problem is :
I have maked a ODBC of PostgreSQL in Windows Me for PowerBuilder6.5 and
I can open the Database painter to see the table list painter. But when
I click one of tables list.
It make the pointer as HourGlass and hold the PC suspend .

Q1: What key pointer should I need to know to setup Linux Server
PostgreSQL ?
Q2: Is something wrong when I use PB6.5 with ODBC setup ?

Somebody else use PB may be got  this  problem ever.  Please help me !!
and Thanks a lot !!