Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From mlw
Subject Re: Shrinkwrap Windows Product, any issues? Anyone?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Brute force, of course!

Seriously, I have hidden the cygwin environment and simply called it
PostgreSQL. I am managing all he environment variables in my installer,
and I am using Windows batch files to start bash which executes the
PostgreSQL comands.

I am using PGAdmin as the administration tool

It really looks slick