Re: Linux New Media Award Winners - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Linux New Media Award Winners
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

<snip>
> I'll try and remember to get some new photographs up this week for the
> ones we've won so far, so that we can get them up onto the advocacy site
> ...?

That's a good idea.

The way the contents of the Advocacy site are managed needs to be
upgraded very soon too.

Hoping Ewald (and perhaps Robert) have some time to assist with this.
It's a PHP thing so it shouldn't be a problem.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi