Re: The Portal... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: The Portal...
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Dave,

Agreed.  Marc should be aware of it, and we should also let the Advocacy
team know as well so that the 7.3 Press Release can make the correct
mentions.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Dave Page wrote:

> OK, done that, and tidied the GBorg projects that I was never really
happy with.

Is anyone looking at news/events, or should I look later (no guarantee
I'll have time)?

We probably should get Marc involved as well if you want to go live with
the 7.3 release Justin (I assume that's what you would like)...

Regards, Dave.

   - Indira Gandhi