Re: GUI Tools List - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: GUI Tools List
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 14 Nov 2002 at 9:27, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Shridhar,
>
> > A suggestion. If kylix can make it there, why drop Qt? It supports
> > data aware
> > widgets with postgresql as one of the backends since version 3. I
> > guess it
> > should be there..
>
> I didn't put it in because I didn't think of it.   How about adding it?

I will do that. Bit busy at the moemnt fighting with some C++ issues in gcc3.2
and mandrake9. Would do by today after some research on Qt details. Its been
long time I have worked on it.

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Bubble Memory, n.:    A derogatory term, usually referring to a person's
intelligence.    See also "vacuum tube".