Re: GUI Tools List - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: GUI Tools List
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Justin,
>
> > Cool.  Looks like a good list.  :)
> >
> > Excellent effort there.
>
> Thanks.  So ... when do we get authentication for Guides, so that I can
> publish a link on NOVICE?

Am flat out at the moment trying to get things happening for in some
other areas, so it might not be anything before next week.  :-/

Would you feel comfortable publishing the link anyway, as we do have
Undo capabilities if anything seriously bad happens?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> -Josh Berkus