Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL IRC Channel... who's the Admin? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roj Niyogi
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL IRC Channel... who's the Admin?
Date
List pgsql-general
What are the chances we could get a web-based java client (preferably open-source) to connect to the IRC channel for PostgreSQL?

Here are the ones that I found (doing a search on Freshmeat.net):

http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=java+irc+applet&section=projects&x=12&y=7

Cheers,
Roj Niyogi

Neil Conway wrote:
Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> writes:
Hi all,

Who's an Admin for the PostgreSQL IRC Channel (#postgresql) on
irc.openprojects.net?
The only person I've seen with ops is someone called 'raja', who is
only rarely (i.e. once every couple months) in the channel. I talked
to lilo about getting Bruce ops, and he talked to Bruce about
it. Not sure what came out of that...

Cheers,

Neil