Re: Anybody here? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Anybody here?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 22 Oct 2002 at 12:13, Shane McChesney wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 11:46:48AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Justin,
> >
> > Who else is here?

Sorry for replying to a reply. Let me introduce myself. Shridhar Daithankar, a
Software Engineer working in India. A linux enthu guy who has done some
application programming on postgresql.. I guess that's enough..;-)

> > I'm considering self-publishing a PostgreSQL magazine. Well, a
> > "zine", really, or a technical journal, to promote the adoption of
> > PostgreSQL by corporations.

How about on the line of postgresqltoday.com? We all have plenty of things to
share about..

HTH
Bye
 Shridhar