Re: certified installer/administrator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: certified installer/administrator
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

What kind of stuff are you looking for?  PostgreSQL, Inc. are strongly
expanding into the European market at present with their offerings.

Are you looking more from a personal perspective, or from a company
viewpoint?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Adrian Smarzewski wrote:

> What are the rules for become a certified PostrgreSQL installer/administrator,
> or for providing commercial support for example in Poland?
>
> Adrian Smarzewski

   - Indira Gandhi