Re: Applications using PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Applications using PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

The new "PostgreSQL Portal" site is being worked on, and you can see the
efforts presently in development at:

http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org

The whole web team is assisting, and Robert keeps on offering to get the
Jobs site up and running too (haven't forgotten that, just am seriously
focused on other things at present.  Shouldn't even be awake at the
moment and answering this, really.  Been awake nearly 80 hours (coffee
and willpower, not into other means *at all*) and am now finding it
difficult to actually fall sleep.  Arrgh.)

Anyway, if other good, web experienced people want to join the www group
and are team players, they're very much welcome.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift