Re: Applications using PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Applications using PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
wow! this looks very promising, and actually pretty complete, though I
don't know the depth of changes you plan to make with it. Maybe I'm
wrong, but I don't think the problem is finding people to work on
things, its finding a way to give them managable chunks to work on. I
know I've been looking for ways to avoid working on the phppgadmin
rewrite lately and it seems like the postgres www site is good size
php/pg project that might need people to help, but with no todo list or
anything I don't think it's clear just how to help out. Still, you guys
look like your making good progress, so I dont want to get in the way of
that.

Robert Treat