Re: Stored Procedures - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Stored Procedures
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7 Oct 2002 at 9:46, TomXX KubiX wrote:
>  I have some stored procedures written in Pl/PgSQL. I want to run them in
> specified time. I need something as Crontab. How can I do that?

Put following in crontab as command to execute

echo "select mystoredprocedure()" | psql dbname

Same can be done via shell redirection but I use this as well..

Tweak it for additional options..

 HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Consent decree:    A document in which a hapless company consents never to commit
in the future whatever heinous violations of Federal law it    never admitted to