Re: Large databases, performance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles H. Woloszynski
Subject Re: Large databases, performance
Date
List pgsql-general
Forgive my ignorance, but what about 2.4.19-16 is that much faster?  Are
we talking about 2x improvement for your tests?  We are currently on
2.4.9 and looking at the performance and wondering... so any comments
are appreciated.

Charlie

--

Charles H. Woloszynski