Re: pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: pgbench
Date
List pgsql-general
On 27 Sep 2002 at 9:37, Orr, Steve wrote:

> Is it possible to run pgbench against a MySQL database? Someone claims to
> have done that but since it uses libpq and is PostgreSQL specific I'm
> skeptical. Any ideas as to how this claim could be true?

It should be possible. Just the one has to replace connection and query
execution function with relevant functions for mysql..

 Bigger problem is how has you make mysql recognise begin;blah;commit??.;-)

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Cynic, n.:    One who looks through rose-colored glasses with a jaundiced eye.