Re: HISTORY updated, 7.3 branded - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: HISTORY updated, 7.3 branded
Date
Re: HISTORY updated, 7.3 branded  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@atentus.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 4 Sep 2002 at 3:24, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, the HISTORY file is updated, and 7.3 is branded and ready for beta1.
>
> I used the same HISTORY categories Peter made in 7.2.  I liked them.
>
> Please review the HISTORY file.  I am sure there are improvements that
> can be made.

Some minor stuff,

1) Line 74/Line 20 are same. Since they are in notes for different releases, I
suspect one of them has to move.

2)Line 61cash I/O improvements (Tom)

Is that 'cash' is correct(cache?)?

Sorry, if I have missed earlier threads on this. The file I am looking at is
last updated on Aug. 25. (anoncvs.postgresql.org).

I will update once again in an hour and check again..

ByeShridhar

--
There's nothing disgusting about it [the Companion].  It's just anotherlife
form, that's all.  You get used to those things.        -- McCoy, "Metamorphosis",