Interesting message about printf()'s in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Interesting message about printf()'s in PostgreSQL
Date
Re: Interesting message about printf()'s in PostgreSQL  (Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Whilst looking around for some more PostgreSQL related stuff, this
message turned up:

http://mail.wirex.com/pipermail/sardonix/2002-February/000051.html

The interesting bit is in an email messages included about halfway
down.  It speaks of Bad Things in the PostgreSQL source code and of
PostgreSQL needing an audit.

Any idea if the things mentioned in this are true?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi