Re: First Win32 Contribution (Was: Re: Democracy and - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: First Win32 Contribution (Was: Re: Democracy and
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Stephan Szabo wrote:

> Actually, IIRC Don did the triggers, and I did the utility commands/create
> stuff, but the point is still the same.  (Made in the point of
> historical accuracy since I don't want someone else's work to end up
> getting attributed to me since that's unfair to them. :) )

This is why I love this PostgreSQL Project. The honesty and
humbleness everyone is practicing. Who ever did what, together we
did a good job! Which other open source database has the full set
of referential actions and deferrability?

Jan

# It's easier to get forgiveness for being wrong than for being
right. #
# Let's break this rule - forgive
me.                                  #
JanWieck@Yahoo.com #