Re: read this and puke - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: read this and puke
Date
List pgsql-general

>Isn't RedHat the primary commercial entity pushing PostgreSQL these days?
>See http://www.redhat.com/software/database/

Actually I don't see much marketing from RedHat on their version at all.
I see more from ourselves ;), dbExperts and PgSQL, Inc. Command Prompt,
and dbExperts both actually advertise.

>} 'PostgreSQL Inc' but they merely offer commercial support etc.
>
>Did anyone notice if RedHat was visibly pushing their database product, or
>the PostgreSQL name?

There major push appears to be for RedHat DB. Which is PostgreSQL but
only mentioned in the FAQ's.