Re: FIX: NetBSD/cobalt now compiles 7.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Warwick Hunter
Subject Re: FIX: NetBSD/cobalt now compiles 7.2.1
Date
List pgsql-ports
> I'll mark NetBSD/MIPS as supported. Or is there something
> "cobalt-specific" about this which should have "cobalt" be the
> architecture name?

I am running PostgreSQL on Linux/MIPS, which is what the
early Cobalts run rather than NetBSD. You could make
the support statement more general than just NetBSD
if you like.

Warwick
--
Warwick Hunter                    Agile TV Corporation
Voice: +61 7 5584 5912            Fax: +61 7 5575 9550