Would a PostgreSQL only hosting environment be of interest? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Would a PostgreSQL only hosting environment be of interest?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

  Over here at Command Prompt we are considering starting a small
dedicated hosting division for PostgreSQL users. This would be a
business class service and would run on our redundant 6Mb connection.

  Would this interest any PostgreSQL users? We are not really looking to
be a rackspace as much as a specialized business database hosting
provider to accent our current product line.

Sincerley,

Joshua Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc. creators of Mammoth PostgreSQL and Mammoth LXP the
PostgreSQL XML application server.