Re: Would a PostgreSQL only hosting environment be of - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Re: Would a PostgreSQL only hosting environment be of
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>Over here at Command Prompt we are considering starting a small
> dedicated hosting division for PostgreSQL users. This would be a
> business class service and would run on our redundant 6Mb connection.

Not that I mind that much, but I think that commercial postings are
supposed to go to the announce list.

>   Would this interest any PostgreSQL users? We are not really looking to
> be a rackspace as much as a specialized business database hosting
> provider to accent our current product line.

I certainly would, although at the moment I am trying a company.
I left my previous provider of 5+ years because they didn't have
postgresql support. I was extremely happy with my previous ISP, but I
needed postgresql.

I must admit that I am been much more patient with this new
provider I am trying due to the lack of alternatives. If there were other
alternatives I may not be so patient.