Re: new food for the contrib/ directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas Scherbaum
Subject Re: new food for the contrib/ directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Justin Clift wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Haven't looked at the code, but there's no license with it.
>
> Andreas, are you cool with having the same License as PostgreSQL for it
> (BSD license)?
>
> :-)
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift
>
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > Can someone comment on this?  I can't decide.

> > Andreas Scherbaum wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > i have written a module for logging changes on a table (without knowing
> > > the exact column names).
> > > Dont know where to put it, but its ready for use in the contrib directory.
> > >
> > > Its available at: http://ads.ufp.de/projects/Pg/table_log.tar.gz (3k)
> > >
> > > Would be nice, if this can be added.
> > >

> > > Best regards

Hello,

uhm, good point. I thought i missed something ;-)

This software is distributed under the GNU General Public License
either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.

I have updated the readme and replaced the archive with a new version.

Thanks and best regards

--                                  Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum