Re: new food for the contrib/ directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: new food for the contrib/ directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Bruce,

Haven't looked at the code, but there's no license with it.

Andreas, are you cool with having the same License as PostgreSQL for it
(BSD license)?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Can someone comment on this?  I can't decide.

> Andreas Scherbaum wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > i have written a module for logging changes on a table (without knowing
> > the exact column names).
> > Dont know where to put it, but its ready for use in the contrib directory.
> >
> > Its available at: http://ads.ufp.de/projects/Pg/table_log.tar.gz (3k)
> >
> > Would be nice, if this can be added.
> >

> > Best regards
> >
> > --
> >                               Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
> > Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.
> >  (Ferenc Mantfeld)
> >

> --

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi