A "New Release" list of places to contact about new releases of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject A "New Release" list of places to contact about new releases of PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

I know we've already got a "rough" series of steps to follow when a new
release comes out, but I feel it's worth putting out heads together and
making a "cheat sheet" of which places to contact, and "known good"
contacts there.

Am thinking this after coming across the ZDNet download page for
PostgreSQL.  It's still got version 6.5.3 as being the one to download.

Perhaps we should make a list of which places have downloads like this,
and at release time a couple of people each take care of a few and
confirm the changes?

Sound feasible?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi