Re: Suggestions please: names for function cachability - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From mlw
Subject Re: Suggestions please: names for function cachability
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> mlw <markw@mohawksoft.com> writes:
> > Tom: My mail doesn't reach you. As an AT&T user, you block my machine's IP
> > address with the anti-spam blocking. :-(
>
> Sorry about that.  I like 510sg's dnsbl list precisely because it's
> aggressive, but sometimes it's too aggressive.  I can whitelist you
> if you have a stable IP address ... is 24.147.138.78 a permanently
> assigned address, or not?

Alas we have the irony of me trying to respond to you via email, to give you
information on how to unblock me so I can respond via email. I am laughing.

I wish I could say I have a fixed IP, but I do not. It is a DHCP assigned AT&T
cable modem. Sorry.

I'm not sure I'm the only one, am I?