Re: ODBC problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mark
Subject Re: ODBC problem
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks.. Im kind of new to this.. Can you explain to me the role of the
odbcinst.ini file and where that needs to be located..

I noticed in your odbc.ini you don't point directly to the driver
itself.  All the other examples Ive seen do this..  Can you explain how
this is working ?