Re: SQL question - duplicate records from join - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: SQL question - duplicate records from join
Date
Re: SQL question - duplicate records from join  (Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi folks,

I sent the attached email a few days ago, and if anyone can help me
I'd be really appreciative - I'm no SQL guru and this one has me
stumped! If this is the wrong forum for this message please do
redirect me.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell            http://www.iol.ie/~rod/organ
rod@iol.ie                      The Irish Pipe Organ Page