Re: volunteer to draft next update release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: volunteer to draft next update release
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 24 Oct 2016, at 03:32, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
<snip>
> I reviewed Tom’s release notes and changed the major issues per how he prioritized them (Umair: I removed your
descriptionfor the crash issue as that was not prioritized in the release notes).  I also filled out other fixes
includedin the release as well as the post-release instructions.  I also incorporated Justin’s feedback and removed
run-ons.

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=press.git;a=blob;f=update_releases/current/update_201610.md;h=f76a5eaaef2a030a8e1c472618a00ff66571f1f3;hb=7cd3c633b13f241db0a258dd9cd6f0aaa436531f

No worries. :)

Small typo here:

   This is also the last release for the PostgreSQL 9.1 as it is now
   end-of-life.

It either needs "series" after the 9.1, or nuke the "the" just before
PostgreSQL.

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi