Re: PostgreSQL 8.0 ?? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Colin Faber
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.0 ??
Date
List pgsql-hackers
haha.

I love it jason,

"PostgreSQL 2002i XP Anywhere eDatabase-O-Matic.NET"

"For those of you that need to harness distributed interfaces, engineer
world-class architectures and synthesize cross-media experiences for the
expedition of your integrated communities"

--
Colin Faber
(303) 859-1491