Re: geo_decls.h oopsie... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: geo_decls.h oopsie...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > But to compare floating point, those are simply wrong.
> See previous discussions concerning the quality of the builtin geometric
> types.  Not clear that it's worth worrying about, unless you want to go
> in for a wholesale overhaul.  My own opinion is that PostGIS will
> supersede the need for these types...

Oops. I think that we will welcome any updates and fixes to any of the
built in features of PostgreSQL, no matter our individual opinions of
the usefulness of a particular feature (right??). In this case, the
return value patches would seem to be important and the second topic
should be addressed also.
                    - Thomas