Re: Feature request for 7.3 and pgAdmin : CREATE OR ALTER - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrea Aime
Subject Re: Feature request for 7.3 and pgAdmin : CREATE OR ALTER
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everybody,
I would like to support Jean-Michel in asking for these
features, in particular the ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN
feature... the applications change, so the db schema
must follow them... the way to solve the problem now
(using temp tables) is annoying at best (althought better
than nothing :-)

Best regards
Andrea Aime