Re: Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bradley Kieser
Subject Re: Replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Darren,
Given that different replication strategies will probably be developed
for PG, do you envisage DBAs to be able to select the type of replication
for their installation? I.e. Replication being selectable rther like
storage structures?

Would be a killer bit of flexibility, given how enormous the impact of
replication will be to corporate adoption of PG.

Brad

On 2/8/02, 5:29:22 AM, Darren Johnson <darren.johnson@cox.net> wrote
regarding Re: [HACKERS] Replication: