practical limitations to number of postgres user accounts - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Murray Prior Hobbs
Subject practical limitations to number of postgres user accounts
Date
List pgsql-sql
i want support many unique users in my database

i have my own daemons for such things and i already know they scale to
support millions of user accounts

but it would be really convienient if i used the postgres authorisation
system and created a unique user account for each of my users

what practical limitations are there in postgres?

what sort of user numbers have already been sucessfully implemented?

any info welcome

murray hobbs