Re: WAL filling up disk - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: WAL filling up disk
Date
List pgsql-sql
"Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> RTFannouncelist.

> Uh, Tom, the last annoucement was ver. 7.2b5 on Janary 15th.  Is this
> what you are referring to, or is there another announcement that
> should have gone out and didn't?

The release announcement went out this AM.  I can't prove it right now
because I can't get into archives.postgresql.org --- which is the same
machine as ftp.postgresql.org, so I suppose it's slashdotted into
oblivion :-(.  And it's also mail.postgresql.org, so perhaps not
everyone's copies have been delivered yet.  But that would strongly
suggest that quite a few people did see the announcement, eh?  Sorry
if you guys are at the tail end of the delivery list...
        regards, tom lane

PS: my archived copy looks like:

g15GC1f25200for<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>; Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:12:01 -0500 (EST)

g15G1Sl78800;Tue,5 Feb 2002 11:01:28 -0500 (EST)(envelope-from scrappy@postgresql.org)