Re: Books on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Books on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

> > > Should it be removed?
> >
> > I don't think we want to implicitly endorse it by listing it.
> > Certainly not without a big red disclaimer...
>
> We could have a section on:
>
> Not Recommended Reading List
>
> :)
>
> Books Only for Those with Sense of Humor

I'd seriously prefer we list it prominently, with the aforementioned big
red warning.  At present I'm trying to convince the online retailers not
to sell it as rewarding him for his mis-information is only going to
keep him doing it.

I just wish he'd spend his time on beneficial things, instead of the
crap he does.

+ Justin