PostgreSQL 7.1.3 recovery tool "pg_check" no longer works - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject PostgreSQL 7.1.3 recovery tool "pg_check" no longer works
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Has anyone taken a look at the pg_check data recovery tool with
PostgreSQL 7.1.x or 7.2bx?

http://www.arcamax.com/pg_check/

It was known to work with PostgreSQL 7.0.x, but I can't get it to
compile with PostgreSQL 7.1.3.

It seems we now have no last-ditch-effort recovery tools available.

:-(

Has anyone played with this and gotten it working?  (And can hopefully
share their changes with us)

Or, does anyone know of any other last-ditch-recovery-effort tools?

We kind of need at least one.  You know, just in case.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi